Receptionist Interview Guide
– Fifty-two pages long eBook.
– Brilliant answers to twenty-five common receptionist interview questions.
–Role-play with solutions, winning interview strategies … and much more.
– By Amanda Seizling, interviewer & recruitment consultant, co-author of ReceptionistInterviewQuestions.com.
Can you answer the following questions brilliantly?
- What do you want to accomplish as a receptionist?
- This job is repetitive. What would motivate you to do it well every day?
- If a guest accused you of a bad service, what would you do?
- What characterize a good receptionist from your point of view?
- Tell me about a time when you developed your own way of doing things.
- Why should we choose you and not one of the other job applicants?
- …. and 20 other tough questions
It is not easy, is it?
It will be very easy, after you read my Receptionist Interview Guide.
See yourself what the fellow receptionists think about it:
I was looking for an advice prior to my interview and decided to purchase your eBook. It helped me to uncover mistakes I had done in the interviews before. I prepared better this time around, and one week later started my new job in an international hotel. Very happy right now!
Liz Downey, Canada
Your interview guide helped me to understand what the interviewers thought about me, and figure out what they wanted to hear. Now I work on a cruise ship, and it is partially your credit. Highly recommend your eBook to everyone.
Anthony Bingham, United States
Armed with knowledge from your Receptionist Interview Guide, I went to my interview feeling no anxiety at all! I followed your advice, step by step, and used the very same answers to the interview questions. It worked–I got the job. Thank you Amanda!
Sheila Lewins, England
From: Amanda Seizling
Tuesday, 7th February 2017
Dear Job Seeker,
I have interviewed more than six hundred candidates for various receptionist positions, including Office-, School-, Salon-, Hotel-, Medical-, Bank-, Gym-, Legal Receptionist, and certainly some more I can’t remember right now. Let me tell you something:
Interview for a position of a receptionist is a tough interview. Many people will compete with you, because virtually anyone can apply for this job.
We will use interview template packed with personal, behavioral and technical questions, and you will need to demonstrate value you can bring to the team, and handle a difficult role play exercise.
To be honest, I have seen many (sometimes too many) people fail in the interview for receptionist job. But …
- They failed not because their qualification was bad.
- They failed not because they were stupid.
- They failed not because they could not handle the job of a receptionist…
They failed simply because they had no idea about how to sell themselves in an interview and what the interviewers wanted to hear from them.
Well, how could they succeed? They were motivated, eager to work, they were people, job candidates … in all good means. But they lacked the skill of acing an interview. That wasn’t a field of their expertise . . . nobody guided them on what to do, what really matters in an interview, what questions they should expect and what answers they should choose. They failed. . . .
Times have changed, however, for both of us. I do not lead so many job interviews anymore, and devote most of my time to coaching and consulting. I also decided to prepare a specialized product, an eBook, and help people like you to understand what really matters in an interview for receptionist position and how to get this job. Every responsible job seeker can download it from this page.
- I am going to show you brilliant answers to twenty-five common receptionist interview questions.
- I am going to demonstrate, on practical examples, how to flourish in role-play exercise, the part of an interview that scares most job seekers.
- I will teach you how to make a good impression on your interviewers.
- To summarize it, I will show you how to ace your interview for receptionist job from start to finish!
See the sample from the e-book below: (If you can not see the sample properly on your device, click here to download it as .PDF file. You should be able to read it clearly on any device after that. Thank you!)
This was just one interview question. A small fraction of fifty-two pages long, specialized eBook for job seekers who want to get a receptionist job. A book in which you’ll find:
- Brilliant answers to twenty-five common interview questions for receptionists.
- Typical personality test they often use in an interview (right answers included).
- Two role play examples for receptionists, with detailed explanations and solutions.
- Two advanced interview techniques you can use to impress your interviewers and stand out from the crowd of other job applicants.
- … and much more.
All information from someone who interviewed more than six hundred job applicants. Can you imagine anything better to help you to get this job? I can’t.
- Format: E-book (can be opened on any computer, tablet, smart phone or kindle, easily printable).
- Author: Amanda Seizling
- Pages: 52
- Published in 2015, updated for 2017 (*latest update: 19th January 2017)
- Average customer rating:
- (72 reviews from four different countries)
But Wait! That’s Not All!
You will get the following two bonuses for free with your purchase!
Fifteen Most Common Interview Questions and Answers – free gift [e-book]
To help you (or your loved ones) to succeed in any job interview to come.
You will learn how to answer the following questions:
- Can you tell me something about yourself?
- Why did you leave your last job?
- Why should we hire you?
- What are your strengths?
- What are your weaknesses?
- And ten other most commonly used interview questions for any job.
This priceless book will help you, and your loved ones, in any interview for many years to come. . . .
I Will Get a Job – free gift
- Popular recording from my friend, recruitment consultant from Europe.
- Teaches you everything you need to know to win the heart of your interviewers.
- Perfectly applicable for receptionists.
Buy Receptionist Interview Guide today and get these two priceless products for free!
Interview for receptionist job does not have to be stressful, or difficult. You can be the one who interviews with confidence and knows brilliant answers to all their questions. Download the eBook today and ace your interview!
All people kept telling me my communication skills weren’t good enough for a receptionist. But I did not let them discourage me. I did more than the other applicants–I bought your eBook and followed the advice. I felt confident and done well in my very next interview, and they offered me a full time job contract in one of the most prestigious hotels in our city. Still can’t believe it! Thank you for your help Amanda!
Catherine Keane, United States
General interview preparation is not sufficient.
You need to prepare especially for your receptionist interview.
With this e-book:
- You will be ready to impress your interviewers, telling them what they want to hear from you.
- You will be ready to respond to tough questions with brilliant interview answers.
- You will be the one who gets the call after the interview.
Risk Free 60 days Money Back Guarantee
If you don’t like the Receptionist Interview Guide for ANY reason, or no reason at all, just let me know within sixty days and I’ll give you a full refund.
Drop me a message to my personal email address at amanda[at]receptionistinterviewquestions[dot]com with your name and transaction details. No questions asked, just a full refund.
Try my professional Interview Guide in your next interview. Once you’ve tried it, I’m confident you’ll keep it forever and will be more than happy about your purchase. But if not, all you have to do is to ask for a refund. There’s really nothing you can lose. There’s just a great job you can win. . . .
Your personal job interview coach
P.S. Feel free to send me an email if you are still not sure how this guide will help you to get a job. I try my best to answer all emails within twelve hours.