Receptionist Interview Guide
– Fifty pages long eBook.
– Brilliant answers to twenty-five common receptionist interview questions.
–Winning interview strategies, role play exercises, and much more.
– By Amanda Seizling, Recruitment Consultant & Certified Career Coach, lead author of ReceptionistInterviewQuestions.com.
From: Amanda Seizling
Tuesday, 7th February 2017
Dear Job Seeker,
Can you answer the following questions brilliantly?
– What do you want to accomplish as a receptionist?
– This job is repetitive. What would motivate you to do it well every day?
– If a guest accused you of a bad service, what would you do?
– What characterize a good receptionist from your point of view?
– Tell me about a time when you developed your own way of doing things.
– Why should we hire you?
– and 20 other, tough interview questions for receptionists…
It is not easy, is it? It can be very easy, with my Receptionist Interview Guide.
See the sample from the eBook below: (If you can not read it properly on your device, click here to download the .PDF file.)
This was just one interview question. A small fraction of fifty pages long, highly specialized eBook, in which you’ll find:
- Brilliant answers to twenty-five most common interview questions for receptionists.
- Personality test they often use in an interview (with right answers to test questions).
- Two role play examples for receptionists.
- Winning interview strategies that will make you stand out from the crowd.
- Interview follow up tips and letter samples
- … and much more.
All information from someone who interviewed more than six hundred job applicants, various receptionist job openings. Can you imagine anything better to help you to get this job?
See yourself what the fellow receptionists think about my guide
I was looking for an advice prior to my receptionist interview, and decided to purchase your eBook. Boy, what an eye-opener it was! I understood the mistakes I had done in my past interviews, and I got a job at Hilton in the next one. Thank you Amanda!
Liz Downey, Canada
Your interview guide helped me to figure out what the interviewers wanted to hear from me. Finally I understood their perspective, and knew how to answer their questions. Now I work on a cruise ship, enjoying a job I always wanted to have. I do recommend your eBook to everyone who tries getting a receptionist job.
Anthony Bingham, United States
Reading your guide helped me greatly. Since I felt prepared, I wasn’t as stressed as I had been in my past interviews. Finally I was able to deliver, and they offered me a receptionist job in a big international company, just ten minutes walking distance from my apartment. Thank you Amanda!
Sheila Lewins, England
Dear Job Seeker,
Still not convinced?
Let me tell you something. I have seen many people fail in the interview for receptionist job. But …
- They failed, not because their lacked the qualification.
- They failed, not because they were stupid.
- They failed, not because they could not handle the job of a receptionist…
They failed, simply because they had no idea about how to sell themselves in an interview, and they did not know what the interviewers wanted to hear from them.
How could they succeed? They were motivated, eager to work, they were people … in all good means. But they didn’t know how to ace their interview. That wasn’t their field of expertise . . . nobody told them what to do, what really matters in an interview, what questions they should expect, and what answers they should choose. They failed.
Times have changed, however. I wrote a specialized eBook to help people like you to understand what really matters in an interview for receptionist position, and how to get this job.
- I am going to show you brilliant answers to twenty-five common receptionist interview questions.
- I am going to demonstrate, on practical examples, how to flourish in role-play, the part of an interview that scares many job seekers.
- You will learn how to make a great impression on your interviewers.
Ready to take the next step towards your new job contract?
Receptionist Interview Guide
- Format: eBook (you can read it on desktop, tablet, mobile, or kindle, or you can easily print it).
- Author: Amanda Seizling
- Pages: 50
- Published in 2015, updated for 2017 (*latest update: 19th October 2017)
- Average customer rating:
- (72 reviews from four different countries)
But Wait! That’s Not All!
You will get the following two bonuses for free with your purchase!
Fifteen Most Common Interview Questions and Answers – free gift [eBook]
To help you (or your loved ones) to succeed in any job interview to come.
You will learn how to answer the following questions:
- Can you tell me something about yourself?
- Why did you leave your last job?
- Why should we hire you?
- What are your strengths?
- What are your weaknesses?
- And ten other common interview questions
This priceless book will help you in any interview, for many years to come…
I Will Get a Job – free gift
- Popular recording from a recruitment consultant from Europe.
- Teaches you everything you need to know to win the hearts of your interviewers.
- Perfectly applicable for receptionists, one hour long, mp3 format.
Buy Receptionist Interview Guide today and get these two priceless products for free!
Job interview does not have to be stressful, or difficult. You can be the one who interviews with confidence and gives brilliant answers to all their questions. Download the eBook today and ace your interview!
People kept telling me my communication skills were not good enough for a receptionist. But I did not let them discourage me. I bought your eBook and followed the advice, and I practiced my interview answers with a friend. I felt more confident every since, and signed a job contract in one of the most prestigious hotels in our city just one month later. I still can’t believe it! Thank you for your help Amanda!
Catherine Keane, United States
General interview preparation is not sufficient.
You need to prepare especially for your receptionist interview.
With this e-book:
- You will impress your interviewers, telling them what they want to hear from you.
- You will respond to tough questions with brilliant interview answers.
- You will be the one who gets the call after the interview.
Risk Free 60 days Money Back Guarantee
If you don’t like the Receptionist Interview Guide for ANY reason, or no reason at all, just let me know within sixty days and I’ll give you a full refund.
Drop me a message to my personal email at amanda[at]receptionistinterviewquestions[dot]com with your name and transaction details. No questions asked, just a full refund.
Try my professional Interview Guide in your next interview. Once you’ve tried it, I’m confident you’ll keep it forever and will be more than happy about your purchase. But if not, all you have to do is to ask for a refund. There’s really nothing you can lose with this purchase.
Your personal job interview coach
P.S. Feel free to send me an email if you are still not sure how this guide will help you to get a job. I try my best to answer all emails within twelve hours.